Yes, I understand. Who wouldn't crave the Loming Batangas? Its rich, thick broth and variety of toppings make it a tasty treat for every foodie. There are various variations of the dish, but the original Loming Batangas is the most popular.
Wait! Here's some good news! If you're from the area of Quezon City, there is a newly opened cafe that serves authentic Lomi and Gotong Batangas. And it is located only in Project 8.
Siguradong Babalik Ka!
- Easy to find since there is a pinned location.
- Roadside but there are parking spaces.
- Great ambience with al fresco dining.
- Authentic Loming Batangas
- The soup is thick and the meats are topped generously.
- Tastes exactly like the ones you buy in Batangas.
- Best eaten on a plate paired with soy sauce, calamansi, onion, and red chilis.
- Curbside Pickup
Definitely recommend and will definitely come back!
Here are more details:
Facebook Page: Nura's Kitchen
Mobile Number: 0956 266 2643
What are you waiting for? If you have time and you can walk around Project 8, don't forget to visit Nura's Kitchen and Cafe.