It is up to you to spend as many hours in the desert as you want according to the itineraries you choose. You can book a 2-hour, 4-hour, 7-hour, or 16-hour program according to your travel time and revel in the Arabian tale.
The safari takes you from the sprawling Dubai to the stunning desert. A trained driver gets the initiative to ride you through the buzzing streets while marveling at those sky-piercing buildings. But, as you venture towards the outskirts of the city, those buildings vanish into the endless stretch of the sand, golden and red. It looks like an irresistible playground.
Sandboarding is an absolute adventure to escalate and plummet through the waves of sand. The board is tied to the feet and with the pressure, you can explore the different directions. Quad biking is riding a four-wheeled vehicle that has strong tires, powerful engines, and a lightweight body, wearing the right gear and equipment. The trainers are present to help you learn the ropes and understand the technique to drive the vehicle.
Before the sun sets, you go for the camel trekking. The saunter of the calm and friendly animal is blissful. The sunset in the west is captivating- who wouldn't want to click the picturesque sky and untamed desert in its raw form. So, go ahead and take as many pictures by hopping off the vehicle during the halts.
While you savor the fun, the stage is lit and the belly dancer comes to engage you with her brilliant performance. She is graceful and experienced in her act.
Following, you get to see the folkloric Tanoura dance that is performed by a skilled male artist. This form of dance is steeped into history and has connections to Almighty. He wears a colorful attire. It is hard to take off the eyes when the artists make innumerable spins and then stops at no sign of dizziness.
There are hosts of activities to indulge in, such as henna designing, Arabian dress trial, and shisha smoking. Alcohol may be available on extra charges.
Since you have satiated your mind and heart, it's time to curb the hunger pangs. Take your taste-bud on the gastronomical journey with the tasty barbecue dinner buffet. The mouth-watering combination of salads, grilled meat, and dessert will fulfil the appetite. Cooked by top chefs of the city by the freshest ingredients, the dinner is delightful.
And the evening concludes as you head back to the city.
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Ride
- Quad Bike
- Hot Air Balloon
- Falconry Show
Types of Desert Safari Dubai
The idea of desert safari in Dubai is that every traveler could luxuriate in the adventure and camping without busting the budget or breaking the schedule. And, thus there are several types of safaris-
Short on time? Wake up before the sun, and watch the ecstatic sunrise in the morning desert safari.
Want to soar high in the sky above the oasis? Tick off one of the happening activities in Dubai, the hot air balloon ride. This is mostly carried out during the morning and provides a breathtaking panoramic view.
Having the entire night to spend? Choose overnight desert safari and get those beds, blanket, and cushions inside the tent and sleep under the starlit sky.
Tips for Desert Safari Dubai
- Dune bashing could be bumpy, so, avoid eating and drinking too much before the trip. Have a light lunch.
- Do not leave home without comfortable footwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat. Preferably, choose the open shoes, flip flops or sandals, or else the closed shoes could get the sand inside and create disturbance.
- Wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothing to help you enjoy all the exciting activities.
- It might get a little cold in the evening, so, carry a jacket or stole.
- Do not worry about the pickup and drop off, because this is arranged by the team.
- Be attentive to what instructors tell you before jumping in the adventurous zone. Follow their instructions wisely to stay safe.
- Pregnant women and anyone with back, neck, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions should avoid from participation.
- The best time to hit the desert is the winter season and the evening time. Summers could have desert heating up like fire while the winter evenings are pleasant and calm.
Blend different itineraries to make it a fruitful package as:
- Evening Desert Safari with Sand Boarding & BBQ Dinner
- Red Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Live Entertainment
- Burj Khalifa At The Top & Desert Safari
- Dubai Frame & Desert Safari
- Luxury VIP Desert Safari
If you want to pop the question or celebrate anniversary or throw a birthday party with just friends around, you can choose the private desert safari. This gives you a custom-made camping and dinner to help you unravel great fun.
Book your Dubai desert safari with local experts and experience the escapade hassle-free.